Nilfisk VHC 120
Also available in ATEX
VHC120 is an easy to use compressed air industrial vacuum. Conceived to be used where electricity is unavailable or forbidden, it is equipped with a new technology of multistage vacuum generator system.
The compressed air vacuums grant respect for the environment and the most safety level for the operators. Thanks to the new generation multistage vacuum system, it guarantees the best performance, as far as air flow rate is concerned, together with very efficient compressed air consumption. Compact and light VHC120 is equipped with a 37 l container. Filtration is provided by an L class star filter with a total filtering surface of 16.000 cm².
This unit can be delivered painted or stainless steel, as well as in a flameproof ATEX-compliant version (for zones Gas 1-2 and Dust 21-22), where the new inlet ensures only Atex certified accessories to be connected on, thus avoiding any improper use thanks to the new Atex Accessories Concept. ATEX Filtration is provided by an improved Antistatic M class Star Filter.
The VHC120 is always equipped with a pressure gauge. VHC120 is the ideal industrial vacuum for shipyards, metalworking companies, oil refineries, chemical industries, spray-painting facilities, rifle ranges applications, as well as in the food industry, whenever in presence of static electricity (working with sugar or flour), on building sites, and during surface treatment operations.
- Compact dimensions
- High container capacity
- Energy saving
- Very efficient compressed air consumption
- Quick return on investment
- Less shutdowns on ordinary mantainance
- Flameproof ATEX version (for zones Gas 1-2 and Dust 21-22) available
- Standard manual filter shaker
- Larger star filter 16,000 cm2
- Clapet as a standard on the ATEX/Exp versions
- M antistatic filter as a standard on ATEX/Exp versions
- Pressure gauge
- Stainless steel version available
- Upstream and Downstream HEPA filter available on the ATEX/Exp versions
CFM North East Ltd. do not own the rights to this video
Call us now on 01845 565 300
or 01677 426 699