Nilfisk VHC 110
Also available in ATEX
The compressed air vacuums grant respect for the environment and the most safety level for the operators. Thanks to the new generation multistage vacuum system, it guarantees good performances with the lowest air consumption ever, thus leading to a substantial cost and energy saving. Compact and light VHC110 is equipped with a 37 l container. Filtration is provided by an L class star filter with a total filtering surface of 16.000 cm².
This unit can be delivered painted or stainless steel, as well as in a flameproof ATEX-compliant version (for zones Gas 1-2 and Dust 21-22), where the new inlet ensures only Atex certified accessories to be connected on, thus avoiding any improper use thanks to the new Atex Accessories Concept. Filtration is provided by an improved Antistatic M class Star Filter. The VHC110 is always equipped with a pressure gauge.
The VHC110 is always equipped with a pressure gauge. VHC110 is the ideal industrial vacuum for shipyards, metalworking companies, oil refineries, chemical industries, spray-painting facilities, rifle ranges applications, as well as in the food industry, whenever in presence of static electricity (working with sugar or flour), on building sites, and during surface treatment operations.
- Compact dimensions
- High container capacity
- Energy saving
- Halved compressed air consumption
- Quick return on investment
- Less shutdowns on ordinary mantainance
- Standard manual filter shaker
- Larger star filter 16,000 cm2
- Pressure gauge
- Stainless steel version available
- Upstream and downstream HEPA filter available
- Flameproof ATEX version (for zones Gas 1-2 and Dust 21-22)
- M antistatic filter as a standard on ATEX/Exp versions
CFM North East Ltd. do not own the rights to this video